November 23, 2012

Introducing Guest Designer Kim Duran!

Hello, friends! I'm popping in today to introduce you to our guest designer for the November release, Kim Duran!



My name is Kim Duran and I am a mom of two children who enjoys spending time creating cards and other paper crafts to give to family and friends. I'm often teased because I have been known to take my craft with me everywhere I go! You can find me crafting in the trailer during our camping trips and coloring during my lunch break. For me, there is always a place and a time to create something lovely for someone else. Most importantly, this hobby has allowed me to teach my children about sharing what they create with others and to find inspiration in their surroundings. Plus, it's so fun to get our hands dirty in the craft supplies and make a mess together!

It is such an honor to be joining The Craft's Meow team this month. With such an amazing design team and wonderful stamp illustrations, I feel blessed to be a part of the festivities. 



We feel blessed to have you join us, Kim!

Sneak peeks start tomorrow, followed by previews on Monday, and the release Friday, November 30th! Please stay tuned... you won't want to miss this!


3 comments:

Sharri said...

Welcome Kim! I am so glad you are joining us this month!

Lin said...

So glad that you'll be joining us this month, Kim - I know your lovely designs will help to show off TCM stamps beautifully!

Ivana Camdzic said...

Welcome, Kim!! So happy to have you join us this month!!!